Thursday, July 19, 2012

When I am aware of the God-Self within me as my total fulfillment, I am totally fulfilled. I am now aware of this Truth. I have found the secret of life, and I relax in the knowledge that the Activity of Divine Abundance is eternally operating in my life. I simply have to be aware of the flow, the radiation, of that Creative Energy, which is continuously, easily and effortlessly pouring forth from my Divine Consciousness. I am now aware. I am now in the flow.

I have not journalized here for several days. Lots and lots of activity has been happening and I have not taken the time to write. But as I reread these meditations and then refocus my energies on to what has been happening, I am alive and excited by the out-picturing of my thinking, my desires, as they show up in my life.

I have been auditioning for film lately. On Saturday, July 7th, I passed my oral panels and became, minus the "card," a licensed practitioner. I am really proud of me.

While I was journeying on the Practitioner road, I could not concentrate on anything other than my Practitioner studies. It was all consuming and I was content in knowing that I gave everything I had to this endeavor. When I would think about my future prospects, I would consistently say, "when I am done with Practitioner studies..."

School my director attends.
I knew I wanted to do film, I had done several films in my past, but I wanted to re-connect with film as a means of making a living in retirement. Coincidentally, the end of Practitioner studies and retirement met at the same time, and so, in preparation for the end of Practitioner and the beginning of my new venture, I had been doing some prep work to get into film.

Cast of Dexter : Producers film in LB.
On Sunday July 8th, I went to my first audition. Then the 9th, then the 16th, 17th and I continue on and on. I have officially been cast in a film, a student film that we will shoot next week, and also a TV project on a cable channel. It seems that this has come out of nowhere, but truthfully, it is the result of persistent work. I have not put my all into this work as I have now, but I was doing the preparation work. I joined Actors Access, got headshots, I review the offerings on Actors Access every day and apply every day. I don't know what is going to "take" but I don't worry about the outcome, I just do the footwork. There is much more to be done. I am developing a website and many other activities but the keenest thing is that I am continuing to work and not worry about the outcome.

The company produced this film too!
In prep for today's writing I was, again, rereading all the meditations that I didn't write on in the past few days. What is amazing is that the meditations are clear and concise and playing out in my life as we speak. On the 15th the meditation says: My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. How that out-pictures for me is that I am not worried about what the casting directors think about my style, my teeth, my weight, my _______ fill in the blank. I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that this is what I am supposed to be doing. I know it to the very core of me, to the cells of my bones, I know I am supposed to be doing this, and God, Spirit, the Universe will supply. I just need to keep going and going and going and not stop.

On the 16th the meditation says: My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires and ... it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires. Holy cow! It is IMPOSSIBLE for me to have any unmet needs or desires. Impossible! Well, so be it, and so it is. It is impossible for me to not have my needs and desires met. And baby, I know this to be the truth. My needs are being met as we speak; my desires are being met as we speak! In the past I have said that I don't think I have a big enough vision but I have a vision big enough for two people and I am ready and moving...here I come!

On the 17th the meditation says: I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all sufficiency in m life and affairs, and on the 18th the meditation says: Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire. Spirit appears as every possible visible form and experience I could possibly desire! Every possible visible form I could possibly desire! HOLY COW BATMAN! Every possible VISIBLE form is Spirit, expressing Itself in my life, as my life and all I need to do is keep focusing on what it is I want and what it is I dream and what I imagine and that will be out-pictured in my life.

Whoa...that is such a huge reminder that Spirit is always at work, instantly at work, producing that which we want, need, desire, that which I want, need and desire.

I want a movie career where I am serving others with my talents and gifts. DONE. The Catholic Italians I hung out with in grade-school would say, "from my lips to God's ears." DONE.

Lastly, the last 4 years have been really tough. The litany could go on, but I no longer need to tell those stories. Now the story is, "God is in the Heavens and all is right with my world. And so it is!"

Namaste' y'all

July 18, 2012

My consciousness of the Spirit within me as my unlimited Source is the Divine Power to restore the years the locusts have eaten, to make all things new, to lift me up to the High Road of abundant prosperity. This awareness, understanding and knowledge of Spirit appears as every visible form and experience that I could possibly desire. 

July 17, 2012

The Divine Consciousness that I am is forever expressing its true nature of Abundance. This is its responsibility, not mine. My only responsibility is to be aware of this Truth. Therefore, I am totally confident in letting go and letting God appear as the abundant all sufficiency in m life and affairs.

July 16, 2012

My inner supply instantly and constantly takes on form and experience according to my needs and desires, and as the Principle of Supply in action, it is impossible for me to have any needs or unfulfilled desires. 

July15, 2012

Money is not my supply. No person, place or condition is my supply. My awareness, understanding and knowledge of the all-providing activity of the Divine Mind within me is my supply. My consciousness of this Truth is unlimited, therefore, my supply is unlimited.

No comments: